Orpheus Valley by BulgaRe - Pamporovo

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Orpheus Valley by BulgaRe - Pamporovo

Postby Admin » Tue May 10, 2016 7:38 am

Dear Orpheus Valley investors,

Private enforcement agent Petar Machkarski, based in Smolyan, has announced a new auction of several blocks of Orpheus Valley complex in Pamporovo. The auction will end on 26.05.2016 and the asking price is 2773875 leva. All interested parties can submit their bids till 26.05 and offers will be opened on the next working day.

Blocks taken to auction- A, B, C, D, E, F and G. From these blocks A and B are with Act 15 issued, blocks C is with issued Act 14 only as the first two levels are only at rough construction, block D has Act 15, but the basement is not completed, block E has Act 15 but parts of the apartments are not fully completed, blocks F and G are in early construction stage /block F is built up to 6th level and block G is built up to fourt level/.

It is interesting to note also that following a slight "silence" some of the investors/buyers in this complex have started once again to initiate attempts for recovery of their money. We received information about several new court cases, initiated before the Arbitration court in Sofia.

Bulgariandeal Team

JamesB22

Postby JamesB22 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:28 pm

JamesB22
Hi Admin. Can you me how much in Euro the total site is worth? How much would it cost to bring the complex to a fully operational concern? And are there any developments beside our site in the same situation ie partially finished? I know you can only give an estimate of costs but that's all I need to know. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:34 am

Dear Sir,

We can't even give you an estimate as we don't have the construction plans and we don't know what construction materials should be implemented in the construction process. We know of similar complex in Pamporovo, where the complex needs some repairs for getting Act 16 and two buildings of 7 blocks there will cost around 600 000 leva with VAT. Orpheus Valley is completely different thing as part of the blocks are completely unfinished and lack Act 14, so our expectations are for much higher sums here. Of course, if you want precise amounts, you can get a quote from local construction company or from developer directly.

Bulgariandeals Team
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 am

Dear Orpheus Valley investors,

Important notice!!!

It is now clear that the developer of the complex has fully deserted and won't complete the project. Following these news several law offices in Bulgaria, who are representing foreing investors in this complex, are not trying to get all these people together in order to complete a difficult plan for completion of the complex. The plan includes several steps:
1/ Preparing a list of investors, who are willing to form a group, which will purchase one or two blocks of the complex;
2/ Signing a contract with local construction company, which will complete the purchased blocks with Act 16.

If you are a person, who has invested and got nothing against your money, and if you are willing to participate or at least see the offered option, please contact us at: support@bulgariandeals.com.

Bulgariandeals Team

JamesB22

Postby JamesB22 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi , How do you know they won't complete the project, did they make a press release to say this? Surley
The company has more assists that investors can get judgements on. If you as suggested buy two blocks
In complex it's not enough as you need a fully complete complex to get a return from your investment . I like most investors want my return of my investment and will listen to any realistic option that will lead to this. Thanks.
JamesB22

Return to “Problematic property purchases”