How to start a used car business in Bulgaria

minime

How to start a used car business in Bulgaria

Postby minime » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Dear readers,

I have a question. I am a EU Citizen and moving to Bulgaria in a few months. I am contemplating on setting up an Bulgarian ltd for a used car business with intention to export (either EU or outside EU) and a retail business. I am not really interested in selling locally. But my attention for this post goes out to the regulations for setting up a business.

Can anybody tell me what is required to be able to setup a business buying and selling cars in Bulgaria (permits, taxes, premises regulation etc). I cant find this information. (or point me to where I might be able to find the information)

Can you also perhaps recommend reliable a-z (full service) brokers for carshipping (over sea) outside EU?

Thank you

Minime

Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to start a used car business in Bulgaria

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Dear Minime,

The registration of car-selling Bulgarian company is the same like registering any other type of local company: you need to have a shareholder, manager (could also be the shareholder) and an address of management (i.e. office). The good thing is that you can appoint a legal representative who to register the company on your behalf without the need for you to visit the country. Once the company has been set-up, then you need to hire an accountant to deal with the performed purchases and sales in the name of the company. Of course if you need help with the registration, drop us an e-mail at: support@bulgariandeals.com.

Bulgariandeals Team

Return to “Buying or selling vehicles in Bulgaria”