White Oaks by Keri Ski / Platinum - Bansko

Admin
Site Admin

Re: White Oaks by Keri Ski / Platinum - Bansko

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:42 am

Dear John,

According to the information, received from Estata registry of Bulgaria, apartment B2-5 was transferred to your names and those of Tereze Mary Stafford /apology, if we spell the names incorrectly/ on 21.03.2011. The potential problem we see here is that we don't see an entry in the registry that the mortgage over the property is cleared, so we don't know whether the property is clear of any burdens or not. We can advise you to check this additionally so you can be calm about your property.

Bulgariandeals Team

Zac3001

Postby Zac3001 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 pm

hi all
over the years i have tried to gain information about an apartment i purchased (60% paid) back in 2007. the apartment was on the top floor and was WOC4-11. I have read through some comments and do not expect good news but any update would be appreciated.
i have pretty much written off the money but if there is a glimmer of hope i might rescue some money any advice would be appreciated

regards to all

paul
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 am

Dear Paul,

Apartment C4-11 in Whiteoaks complex is still on the names of the developer. Our check at the local Land registry shows that the apartment is restricted on the names of Unicredit Bulbank on 08.01.2013 and since that moment there are no new entries on the batch of this apartment, which only shows that the apartment /with the burden/ is still owned by the developer of the complex.

The above information allows you to claim ownership /if you pay the outstanding installment per contract/ or aloows you to claim your money back due to non-performance of the developer. Of course, it is advisable to get a legal statement from local solicitor, who can examine your papers and let you know about your chances for success. In case of need, we can give you the names of local trusted solicitors, who are currently starting similar cases for refund.

Bulgariandeals Team
johntysandra

Postby johntysandra » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:10 am

the 4th floor in all blocks were built smaller than I your contract. to remedy this the layout in blocks C and D were changed and the apartments were renumbered.
I had a contract for C4-13 . When I went to view (after cancelling my contract) I was taken to C4-11 (on the original plan). C4 8-13 are now technically in block D. They have a wall about 5 feet high outside the window so only view is of the wall and the sky unless you can peer over the wall.
Although I paid in full I refused to accept the apartment and agreed to change to one on the 1st floor. This had already been sold but the owner got her last payment returned and has now lost 60%. Whereas I consider I have lost 100% even though I have deeds.
I have drawings and photographs by a Bulgarian architect of what is now C4-11 I also have photographs I took myself of what was probably the apartment you thought you are buying. It would be totally ridiculous for you to consider paying the rest of your money. You are in a better position than I am. Please contact me if you want any more information

ajwhiteoaks

Postby ajwhiteoaks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi, Been a while since i have looked at this forum and would be very helpful if you tell me status of appt D1-10. Anyone know what state these blocks are in and whats going on. Any info will me appreciated. Many Thanks .Aj

Return to “Problematic property purchases”