Orpheus Valley by BulgaRe - Pamporovo

JamesB22

Re: Orpheus Valley by BulgaRe - Pamporovo

Postby JamesB22 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi . Thanks very much for quick response , much appreciated . Hopefully it will help me .
I have being following this forum for 3 years and have found it very good. Keep up the good work.
Regards . Jamesb22

Sammy22

Postby Sammy22 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 am

Good Morning,

When you say apartments in ALL BLOCKS will be taken to auction. How can I be sure that my apartment B10 which I have bought and paid for and have the title deed, will not be included in this.

thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Dear Sir,

The bailiff notice about the auction is not including separate description of the apartments, which are being taken to auction, but includes only description of the blocks. We can't say which apartment is going to auction and which one is not, but if you have deeds and if you have bought an apartment , clear of any burdens, then you don't have to worry about losing ownership. Checking burdnes is performed at local Registry Agency /land registry/.

Bulgariandeals Team
Sammy22

Postby Sammy22 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you for your response.

I contacted the Bailiff by email who confirmed that my apartment was not on his list for auction.

I paid the developer for the delivery and fitting of a furniture pack which was not supplied and also paid them a maintenance charge/fee for setting up bank accounts/individual accounts with the utility companies, which did not transpire. Please could you advise me how I could make a claim through the bailiffs for recovery of these amounts, I have the receipts for the money paid.

thanks June Rowan B10

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:45 am

Dear Madam,

In order to get your money for the furniture pack and maintenance fees back, you will first need to go through the local courts. You can go directly to the bailiff, because the last one is acting only when there is a court ruling, sentencing the developer to pay to specific amounts of money. So, you will first have to win a court case for the sums you are talking about and after that you can go to the bailiff.

If you need any assistance on lodging a claim against the developer, we can give you the names of local solicitors who are working on Orpheus Valley issues already for other buyers.

Bulgariandeals Team

Return to “Problematic property purchases”