How to get back part of the money I paid for my apartment

Admin
Site Admin

How to get back part of the money I paid for my apartment

Postby Admin » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 am

Dear Owners in the Orchard complex,

We write the current topic for all those people, who legally own apartments in the Orchard complex, i.e. they have already signed title deeds for the apartments and the ownwership was officially transferred to them. We all know that the complex is not completed yet and that the constructed sections are still staying at level Act 15. More of the owners were mislead to sign title deeds at level Act 15 or even at level Act 14. Fortunately for some of you, in part of the title deeds special clauses were agreed, allowing you know to claim back in very short terms part of the money you have paid. According to these clauses part of the money are left at the local notary in Razlog and she was obliged to transfer these money to the developer when the last one shows before the notary proofs that the complex is entered into exploitation. But as the complex is not entered into exploitation /there is no Act 16/, the money are still staying in the Notary's account. The notary has a very long list of such owners and each one of you can get their money back. We can confirm that there are people who managed to do this. The notary is asking each owner to execute specific procedure, which lasts not more that 1 month and after that she is returning the people's money.

If you are interested in the above, please contact us for more information by writing a post here or sending us an e-mail at: support@bulgariandeals.com.

Bulgariandeals Team

Angry

Re: How to get back part of the money I paid for my apartmen

Postby Angry » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 am

Hi can you give me an update on the Orchard in bansko smartpartners?
My solicitor is not replying to me
Ian
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to get back part of the money I paid for my apartmen

Postby Admin » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:24 am

Hi Angry,

Currently the procedure is slowed down. There are lots of cases by rejected creditors, which are not completed and the trusted assignee is still trying to sell assets of the company, but unsuccessfully. Everyone is in waiting position, hoping to some progress to be made.

Bulgariandeals Team

Return to “Owners of apartments in the Orchard complex can still get money back”